Friday, October 17, 2008

I have aw3som3 friends


My friends are always there

they deal with all my junk

My friends they show they care

even when I'm out of luck


They monkey around

and have no clue

sometimes I know it's what they do

They make me laugh;

they make me smile

They hold me accountable


No one can beat these friends of mine

Because my friends are one of a kind

They tease and they joke

They make school fun

Because of this

I know it's true

I'm not the only one


They love me and hate me

And sometimes get fed up

But in the end I know

they help me grow up


So basically

they're here for me

-in more ways then I can count

They speak to me

and help me to see

the person I'll amount to


My friends are gold

My friends are faith

Their treasure everlasting..

The truth it comes

and the wind it blows but it's the reason

I keep asking...



No comments: